Search Unplugged

Loading

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Black

An Old one.



Black,
And I opened my eyes,
Then I saw that pretty thought,
Never been in any epic immortal,
But there she stood, rite there,
In the altar of my soul,
In this space of my life.

Black,
And she opened her eyes,
It was eternal infinity I saw,
Those ravens in her hair,
Flying in my fantasies, smoldering,
Dark as the night, her skin,
Moonless starless, cloudless in my love,
So dark, as from the cradle of life,
She was my black,

Black,
Dark as my lonely heart,
Black in my dreaded desire,
Divinity in my darkness,
Black angel in my woes,

Black,
In my reality, black always true,
Everything now would turn black,
Soothing dark, black love,
Like dressed in the haunting nights,

Black
Dark eyes, shimmering.
A word from her, a smile,
To the wind bleached night I begged,
To show me her love,
Like the blood splattered sunset I craved,
Smother me in her dark.

Black,
Oh she was dark as dark,
She is all I want,
As dark as dark,
In my nights when dark,
As dark as dark,
In my religion her life,
As dark as dark,
With her black to complete me.


..................................................................................

2 comments:

Eve said...

Gorgeously textured....
"Those ravens in her hair,
Flying in my fantasies, smoldering,
Dark as the night, her skin,
Moonless starless, cloudless in my love"
Wow

Anonymous said...

"And I opened my eyes,
Then I saw that pretty thought"

one of the best starting lines i have ever read!!!!